To create a safe environment for our visitors and team, we have implemented comprehensive health and cleanliness protocols consistent with government recommendations. Please note that these protocols may change over time as new guidance from health authorities becomes available.
- Reduced number of visitors: We have reduced the number of visitors who enter every hour window, as well as the total number of visitors per day.
- Face coverings required: All visitors ages 2 and up and team members are required to wear a face-covering while inside. You may remove your facemask when you enter each individual booth but must wear it in communal spaces. Anyone refusing to use a face covering will be asked to leave.
- Hand sanitizer stations: Hand sanitizer will be made available to all visitors at reception.
- Social distancing: Your visit will be designed around social distancing, and include the following measures:
- No groups over 6
- Only 50 people allowed in at one time
- Face-to-face interactions between visitors and our team will be limited
- Groups will be spaced 6 feet apart in all lines
- We will provide a suggested directional flow through our space.
- Our employees will observe social distancing when working in the space or meeting with other team members.
- Frequent cleaning: We regularly sanitize all surfaces frequently touched by the team and public.
- Tickets sold online only: All tickets will be sold either online in advance or, to accommodate walk-up visitors, at our cashless kiosk outside our front door.
- No cash. All transactions are credit- or debit-card only.
We will continue to pay close attention to the recommendations of government authorities and will amend these policies as new information becomes available. Our goal is to provide a safe and welcoming environment in which all visitors can enjoy extraordinary art.